Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

This is wrong.

Normally, I'm all for making fun of anything, but there are some limits.
You shouldn't be making fun of a small girl's tragic death (which wasn't exactly like you have shown in this flash, by the way).
I hate Mike Tyson, who is a violent subnormal rapist, and his ex-wife is a terrible mother, but Exodus wasn't guilty of anything, and her death should be mourned, not parodied.

Why God Why Why God Why

Better than I expected

Pretty funny short, and pretty well made.
I also enjoyed the interactivity in this flash.

The drawings are nice, and I specially liked God's raging face.
However, when God's on the computer, his right hand looks very odd, almost deformed. Btw, did you make God left-handed on purpose?

The animation is not bad, but you should experiment more with it, and use more FBF. Also, I found the animation of God's head turning into Angryfaic to be severely lacking.

I think you should have shown more explicitly why God hated Newgrounds, perhaps by showing offensive and/or crappily animated movies. Cock jokes are optional.

Good choice of music. I found it very fitting.

Something you should fix:
in the final step of the World Destroyer, the viewer is allowed to click "NEXT" BEFORE destroying the world, missing the explosion.
While I'm on the subject, let me ask you:
why does the computer remark God destroyed a child's hospital or a petting zoo? He destroyed the ENTIRE WORLD, remember?

I also think the last scene is pointless, and doesn't make much sense.

It's much better than your previous flashes, but you should keep getting better.

Gojiralph responds:

thanks for all the points, i agree with you overall , i thought they were the weaker parts too :) i'm working on a flash atm which is much more fbf so i guess that should be better. and to answer your question, it said the laser actually hit the planet in that location just to make god feel more like a douche.

Tenacious D - Classico Tenacious D - Classico

Not bad.

First, let me tell you I love Tenacious D. Nice to see I'm not alone.
The drawings are good, and they're fairly well animated.
Too bad it's so short. I think you should have made the whole song, even if you stopped lip-synching-

Lastly, I think it's a shame you sped up the song.
I would have preferred the original song.

This Game is a Joke This Game is a Joke

I enjoyed it

Of course, I wasn't expecting a real game, just some little dumb thing to pass some time. And that's just what I got.

You could have added more variety in the stages, though.

Oh, and there's a little problem with the pictures:
some of them are too high, so they can't be fully seen.

TheMillz responds:

Well ya know, no one looks down a blouse to see a face so it's not really too important. Thanks for playing! :D

Landfill Bill Landfill Bill

This deserves better scores

When you play for long, it turns pretty fun, because the items keep coming and coming, and you have to aim in the correct bin.
You feel like Charles Chaplin in Modern Times

It also really raises the reciclyng awareness. After you play this game, you will remember to recycle (and do it in the right bins).

Newgrounds Memory Book 07 Newgrounds Memory Book 07

Good, very good...

But please get rid of the tank in the top of each picture, because sometimes it blocks part of the image.

==(Goodnight)== ==(Goodnight)==

Lovely.

It's really great as a peaceful background music.

Buoy responds:

Maybeh

Thanks for the review!

Halloween Theme Metalized Halloween Theme Metalized

Mhhmm...

Good, but too repetitive

Mississippig Mississippig

It's really good

The style you used is charming and eye-catching.
It's also very detailed, but without being overwhelming.

I can only see one problem: the nipples. They look like they were cut out. You should make the nipples' right side rounder.

Apart from that, I think the pig would look better if it was staring at the fish, and maybe the pier's poles could use some shading, so they look less flat.

juan-arg responds:

You are right with the nipples problem, I havent note that!
Thanks for the helpful comment!

Why is his head so BIG!? Why is his head so BIG!?

Great!

I can't believe I've never thought of this before.
I really love Modok's expression.
Color this and you'll get my 10.

Mario in Action Mario in Action

Here are some pointers.

You have to improve the anatomy, specially his left leg: it looks like it's sticking out of the body, and its upper part is too small. The upper part of Mario's right hand is also too small. His right hand doesn't look good, and his eyes look a bit lifeless. His pose is also kinda akward. Also, try to make your traces smoother, and paint with more regular lines.

On the upper side, his left hand is very nice (hands are hard to draw).

Lastly, I have a question: is he supposed to be jumping?

sumidiotdude responds:

Thanks for the help on the symmetry and legs, I appreciate the compliment on the hands too. No, Mario just has his foot on a Goomba, somewhat looks like he's marking his territory, doesn't it?