Exodus Tyson Punched Out Exodus Tyson Punched Out

This is wrong.

Normally, I'm all for making fun of anything, but there are some limits.
You shouldn't be making fun of a small girl's tragic death (which wasn't exactly like you have shown in this flash, by the way).
I hate Mike Tyson, who is a violent subnormal rapist, and his ex-wife is a terrible mother, but Exodus wasn't guilty of anything, and her death should be mourned, not parodied.

Why God Why Why God Why

Better than I expected

Pretty funny short, and pretty well made.
I also enjoyed the interactivity in this flash.

The drawings are nice, and I specially liked God's raging face.
However, when God's on the computer, his right hand looks very odd, almost deformed. Btw, did you make God left-handed on purpose?

The animation is not bad, but you should experiment more with it, and use more FBF. Also, I found the animation of God's head turning into Angryfaic to be severely lacking.

I think you should have shown more explicitly why God hated Newgrounds, perhaps by showing offensive and/or crappily animated movies. Cock jokes are optional.

Good choice of music. I found it very fitting.

Something you should fix:
in the final step of the World Destroyer, the viewer is allowed to click "NEXT" BEFORE destroying the world, missing the explosion.
While I'm on the subject, let me ask you:
why does the computer remark God destroyed a child's hospital or a petting zoo? He destroyed the ENTIRE WORLD, remember?

I also think the last scene is pointless, and doesn't make much sense.

It's much better than your previous flashes, but you should keep getting better.

Gojiralph responds:

thanks for all the points, i agree with you overall , i thought they were the weaker parts too :) i'm working on a flash atm which is much more fbf so i guess that should be better. and to answer your question, it said the laser actually hit the planet in that location just to make god feel more like a douche.

Tenacious D - Classico Tenacious D - Classico

Not bad.

First, let me tell you I love Tenacious D. Nice to see I'm not alone.
The drawings are good, and they're fairly well animated.
Too bad it's so short. I think you should have made the whole song, even if you stopped lip-synching-

Lastly, I think it's a shame you sped up the song.
I would have preferred the original song.

Hot Girl in the ComicShop Hot Girl in the ComicShop

Not bad.

However, you could have used more imagination in the video and show more situations, or emphasize the ones that were already there.
The animation isn't bad, but it was pretty static. More movement would have been nice. The drawings are good, but the "hot girl" looks akward.
I liked the song (in fact, I'm going to check more songs by this band later), but the audio quality is bad, which kinda ruined it.

Science! Science!

Pretty good, but...

The animation has lots of problems. You can often see things like white spaces or non-colored parts. Unless those are intentional. If they are, they don't look nice.
Also, try to show more movement, and make it more fluid.

Food We Eat Food We Eat

The genius did it again.

This is probably not my favorite episdoe, but still, I'm glad to see you again,
Jerry Jackson! I didn't thougth I was going to see more of you.

Goodbye and good luck in getting a job for Disney. We know you can do it.

Bytesize Bytesize

Good to have it here

It is good to have it here, since it can disappear of the frontpage.
Also, some people (like me) hadn't watch it all.
Finally, most people don't even pay attention to the bytesize player, and this a chance for them to watch it.

I think that for the portal, you should have modified the bytesize so that it loads everything before it starts. That way, everything could be seen without the loading pauses.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Alright... I have mixed feelings about this...

It was very random and disturbing imagery. Wich is totally your style.
Probably meant to be a deep metaphore of something that I can't understand.
Or you just were fucking with us.

Anyway, if you wanted to give the viewer a lasting and strong impression, you surely made it.

Naruto Yatta! Naruto Yatta!

Very funny

The drawings were good. There wasn't too much animation, but it was good.
It was also a good recreation of the original music video.

Inside the mind of SBC Inside the mind of SBC

Hum..

It's a good concept, but I think you could have done more with it.

BlueHippo responds:

yup, would be nice to go back and add more.